- Long Term Curriculum Plans
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- Curriculum Progression
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- Physical Education at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- ICT at Bosbury
- Art and Design & Technology at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- French at Bosbury
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
- Global Expert Center
Times Table Practice Sheets
Please see below for a list of links to download those all-important times table and 99 club sheets to practise at home!
It is a superb idea to prioritise learning times tables during this period of home learning - they are SO vital and are the magic key for unlocking a range of concepts in maths - not just a whole range of multiplication and division problems, but also doubling, halving, factors, fractions, prime numbers, squares and square roots of numbers... even the area and volume of shapes! You just cannot tackle these mathematical ideas without knowing them!
Being able to fluently recall all times tables from 1x up to 12x is going to be a HUGE advantage when we return to school and will make maths SO much easier! Test yourself - can you give the answer to any times table question within FIVE seconds? If you can, you know that times table well enough!
Don't forget that there a whole range of little tricks and sneaky shortcuts you can use if you are struggling with a particular times table. For instance, the 4x table is just double the 2x table, and the 8x table is just double the 4x table! The 6x table is just double the 3x table, and the 12x table is just double the 6x table! If you need to times a number by 9, times it by 10 first and then just take away the multiple (eg. 10 x 6 = 60, so 9 x 6 would be 60 take away 6 which equals 54!). Keep practising, and good luck!
INDIVIDUAL TIMES TABLE PRACTICE SHEETS