- Curriculum Overview - Subjects
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- French at Bosbury
- ICT at Bosbury
- Art and Design & Technology at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- Sport at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
- Global Expert Center
- Curriculum Progression
Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
Please click the link below for a number of visual jigsaw maps outlining the content of the new National Curriculum from 2014 for Years 1-6.
Core subjects (English, Maths & Science) are presented in a year-by-year format, based on the outlines given in the National Curriculum. History is also presented in this format, based on a suggested programme.
All other subjects are presented in two-year sections, dividing KS2 into Lower and Upper Key Stages.
It should be noted that it is only statutorily required to cover each Key Stage’s content by the end of the key stage. It is for schools to decide on the most appropriate ordering for their situation.
The Curriculum Overview for the Early Years Foundation Stage is shown below, as well as further jigsaws to outline our school's development priorities including one devised by the children themselves!