- Long Term Curriculum Plans
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- 2021 Slideshow Galleries
- 2015 - 2020 Archive Galleries
- Curriculum Progression
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- Spelling and Handwriting Sheets
- Grammar Hammer Sheets
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- Physical Education (PE) at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- Collective Worship Activities
- Computing at Bosbury
- Design and Technology at Bosbury
- Art and Design at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- French at Bosbury
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) at Bosbury
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
- Global Expert Center
Design and Technology at Bosbury
Our DT curriculum at Bosbury is rich and varied. As designers, the children understand the place that Design Technology has in society. Every term, the children will take part in a design process with a different focus. This will involve researching products, designing, making and evaluating what they make. There are lots of opportunities to learn about the importance of healthy eating and we cook lots of delicious food.
Boat Building Dream Catchers
Shelter design and building linked to science and history.
Making Tuned Musical Instruments.
Investigating structures and Roman architecture.